Returns, Exchanges & Warranty
**Due to COVID-19, all return packaging received to our warehouse are not opened and processed for a minimum of 4 business days. Please be patient and we will process your return within 7-10 business days.
If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your Taos shoes you can return them to us within 60 days for a full refund of your product only if:
- Items to be refunded are returned to us in saleable condition.
- Returns missing original packaging are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Must be unworn and still in the original packaging with any labels, hangtags, etc. still attached to footwear. The shoebox must be in a protective shipping box.
- Copy of your original invoice must be included with your shoes with reason for return.
- If footwear is deemed as worn and unsaleable, you're responsible for shipping to get the footwear returned to you. If you are unsure if your footwear meets unworn and saleable condition, please feel free to send us pictures of your footwear before shipping them back to us.
Your return must be in a protective shipping box (not original shoe box) where you can attach an address label:
Taos Canada Return Centre:
150 Courtneypark Dr. W Suite C
Goods are returned at your own expense. We recommend that you obtain proof of shipping and retain this until the refund has been processed.
Refunds are given for the price indicated on the original receipt and any applicable taxes.
Shipping charges are not refunded. Credits for returned merchandise will be issued to the original method of payment.
Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
We do not offer direct exchanges on merchandise.
If you would like a different size, colour, or item please place a new order. Follow the steps above for the return of merchandise.
Taos Canada products have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase against all defective workmanship and/or materials. After inspection, all products deemed defective by Gredico Footwear Ltd will be replaced or credited. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to products that have been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
If you have an issue regarding your Taos Canada purchase, please start by reviewing our Limited Warranty posted above. If you feel your issue is subject to this warranty we encourage you to first check with the retailer where your shoes were purchased. They are in the best position to take care of your ongoing needs.
If you’re not satisfied with the retailer’s response and still believe your issue falls within our Limited Warranty, please e-mail email@example.com and we will review and respond to your request within 5 business days.
You may also call a customer service associate toll free at 1.866.855.0755 if you have any questions.
Our operating hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 8am-4pm EST excluding Ontario Provincial holidays and National holidays within Canada.