Returns, Exchanges & Warranty
If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your Taos shoes you can return them to us within 60 days for a full refund of your product only if:
- Items to be refunded are returned to us in saleable condition.
- Returns missing original packaging are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Must be unworn and still in the original packaging with any labels, hangtags, etc. still attached to footwear. The shoebox must be in a protective shipping box.
- Copy of your original invoice must be included with your shoes with reason for return.
- If footwear is deemed as worn and unsaleable, you're responsible for shipping to get the footwear returned to you. If you are unsure if your footwear meets unworn and saleable condition, please feel free to send us pictures of your footwear before shipping them back to us.
Your return must be in a protective shipping box (not original shoe box) where you can attach an address label:
Taos Canada Return Centre:
C/O Gredico Footwear
101-3255 Argentia Road
Mississauga, ON L5N 0G1
Goods are returned at your own expense. We recommend that you obtain proof of shipping and retain this until the refund has been processed.
Taos Canada cannot be responsible for returned merchandise lost in transit to our warehouse.
Refunds are given for the price indicated on the original receipt and any applicable taxes.
Shipping charges are not refunded. Credits for returned merchandise will be issued to the original method of payment.
Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
We do not offer direct exchanges on merchandise.
If you would like a different size, colour, or item please place a new order. Follow the steps above for the return of merchandise.
Taos Canada products have a one-year warranty from the date of purchase against all defective workmanship and/or materials. After inspection, all products deemed defective by Gredico Footwear Ltd will be replaced or credited. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to products that have been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
If you have an issue regarding your Taos Canada purchase, please start by reviewing our Limited Warranty posted above.
We can only accept returns and requests for warranty for purchases made directly through our website
If you have any further inquires please contact our customer experience department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our operating hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 8am-4pm EST excluding Ontario Provincial holidays and National holidays within Canada.